Create a Kirby Create a Kirby

I liked it.

Yeah I did. *notices something with piconjo on it and shrugs*

heartless-mushroom responds:

That Piconjo thing, well,I did that for the fans of Piconjo. ;)

Smash Brothers: 2P Demo Smash Brothers: 2P Demo

This is too good!

This game kick ass. If I worked hard on my flash movie one day, submitted it and it doesn't get blammed, maybe one day we could do a little collaboration :P but I was thinking. That's just me. Anyway I loved this game. Just need to spend more times on it. Sort some bugs out. And I cannot wait for your future submissions :P

Dragonman11 responds:

Thank you!
Remember, all things start as a thought. I'm gonna remake this (eventually) with new stuff and less bugs and... yeah. Anywah, thanks for the review!

How to draw 4: 3D How to draw 4: 3D

I'm jealous >:(

You can do 3D shit, without Swift 3D (which is a programme which makes 3D images and stuff), and I can't even do shit!

Aprime responds:

lol, you should'nt be just do the tutorial ;)

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator

Basic Spriting Tutorial Basic Spriting Tutorial

YAAY!!

Sadly I have MS Paint...

L33T - English translator L33T - English translator

Yay now we know what n00bs are saying!

This is excellent!

N00bs talking crap? People talking in ways you don't understand? Try using L33T - English Transalator now! Only $19.95!!

Dynasty Warriors Minigame Dynasty Warriors Minigame

YAAY MY FAVOURITE GAME ON NEWGROUNDS!!!

*coughs* Ahem...anyway..on with the review.

Graphics: Not bad. Good artist.
Style: Swords? Spears? Chinese people? Elephants and horses? Soo my thing!
Sound: Good music
Violence: Imagine that the guys got angry at Sun Ce for winning and starts beating him up :P
Interactivity: It's a game...a good game...
Humor: I laughed. A bit.

Overall: A good game, keep it up!

Insp-Chin responds:

Yeah man, XD It's good to see the "YAAY MY FAVOURITE GAME ON NEWGROUNDS!!!" :D

Thanks for making it as your favorite!

FR0GGER! FR0GGER!

Aah, the 80s...

How I used to love playing these games, even though I was born in 1990. Anyway back to reality.

Graphics: Computer art. Good.
Sound: Love the song. It went well with the game.
Style: Good in the 80s, great now. Old school rules :P
Violence: Frog getting run over? Quite violent.
Interactivity: Duh!
Humor: Nope. Nothing funny.

Overall: When you click on "No" when it ask you to continue, you have that snake-like thingie. It's very cool. You're a very good flash animator.

CUBErt responds:

We are very similar, I love playing old school games aswell, but I loven even more creating them.

Thank you for in-depth review! This the first review I ever got that was this well made.

All the other ones are "OMG COOL GAME LOL!!!!11!"

Anyways, Thanks!

Shuriken-

NG Character Build 1.00 NG Character Build 1.00

O_O

Wow. Everything was...green. Stupid little boy. Alien Hominid is yellow and made by some synj guy (don't look at me!). Pico is white with orange hair. Strawberry Clock is, you guessed it, red with yellow bits. Not private bits, the spots! I'm gonna shut up for now.

Tony Blair vs the Midget Tony Blair vs the Midget

Bad game.

I like good games with a lot more effort in it. And, for god sake people, WHY are you protecting this worthless piece of shit? This has no storylines, Tony Blair does nothing and there's no ending to the game. We could keep punching him in the crotch for hours and hours....or watch other flash animations.